“It Was Not A Stunt” – Kcee Finally Opens Up On Fire Outbreak At His House

Nigerian singer, Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo aka Kcee, has finally opened up on the fire incident at his place on the first ofSeptember.

Recall, according to reports which first online, his Omole Phase II home was gutted by fire then another report surfaced that only his generator was caught in the generator house.

His brother E-money then went live on Instagram to debunk all claims blasting bloggers.

Watch video below;

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.